Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
He's awesome for wrecking a ****ing car into a place that could have killed someone or several people? Lock his ass up for a long time, he's whacked out trash.
Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by
R13
He's awesome for wrecking a ****ing car into a place that could have killed someone or several people? Lock his ass up for a long time, he's whacked out trash.
pretty sure that was sarcasm..........
Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by
R13
He's awesome for wrecking a ****ing car into a place that could have killed someone or several people? Lock his ass up for a long time, he's whacked out trash.
Quote:
The Highway Boutique was closed at the time of the crash, which occurred at 9:08 a.m., and no one was inside.
Also it was a ford truck not a ****ing car. Do you even read?
Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
I don't think you've seen many of his posts rocky, he says stuff like that all of the time and has meant it.
I apologize, I didn't read it all. With that said, he's still a moron and there still could have been people inside. Oh and a thousand apologies for the 'car' comment, so it was a redneck in his truck probably(not saying people who drive trucks are rednecks, before there's whining over that) who did this. Its still f'ing stupid! More people who are what's wrong with the country.
Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
I heard Bin Laden has contacted this guy to be a part of his team. He will be heading out shortly to flight school.
BTW it did not look like the building was damaged all that much but it was dark when I drove by.
Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
what a total douche
driving a truck into a store because of selling a stupid synthetic product.
he should go to jail for a significant amount of time.
he caused thousands of dollars worth of damage and could have possibly hurt someone seriously.
Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Biggin
what a total douche
driving a truck into a store because of selling a stupid synthetic product.
he should go to jail for a significant amount of time.
he caused thousands of dollars worth of damage and could have possibly hurt someone seriously.
i see intent to cause bodily harm, maybe even possible attempted murder if they want to push it. this guy is def. a dumbass.
Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by
R13
I don't think you've seen many of his posts rocky, he says stuff like that all of the time and has meant it. I apologize, I didn't read it all. With that said, he's still a moron and there still could have been people inside. Oh and a thousand apologies for the 'car' comment, so it was a redneck in his truck probably(not saying people who drive trucks are rednecks, before there's whining over that) who did this. Its still f'ing stupid! More people who are what's wrong with the country.
LOL so says the guy that anybody he dont agree with is a redneck. I dont think i have posted about folks driving into heads shops before BTW. A lso ****breath this guy could have taken himself out of the gene pool that ever cross ur mind.
Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
The guy actually did not run his truck into Highway Boutique. He backed it into a shop next door that also sells the product. The store he backed it into speacializes in insense and candles. It was a Ford F350 with a metal flatbed. He bacbed that part into the store so not to hurt the truck and his excuse is he has a familly member hooked on the stuff. I got news for him. He has more than one familly member hooked on more than K2. From everyone I talked to that knows him they say he is a big nut!
Re: Smoking incense K2 and other stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by
MikeJones
LOL so says the guy that anybody he dont agree with is a redneck. I dont think i have posted about folks driving into heads shops before BTW. A lso ****breath this guy could have taken himself out of the gene pool that ever cross ur mind.
Are you asking if I care if the guy who ran his truck into a building purposely might have killed himself? Not one bit. I don't wish it on it, but I don't have much sympathy for someone who willingly did something like that.